Thank you for your interest in The Aimia | AGO Photography Prize Scholarship Program. Please ensure that you have read the Artistic Criteria and Submission Guidelines before submitting your application.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
All applicants must meet and/or agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Only full-time students are eligible.
- The scholarships are awarded prior to the winning students’ final year of study. Students must apply during their third, or second-to-last, year of study.
- Students must be registered at one of the following institutions:
- Ryerson University
- OCAD University
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Alberta College of Art + Design
- L'Université du Québec
- NSCAD University
- University of Manitoba
- Concordia University
- York University
- University of Ottawa
- University of Guelph
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Lethbridge
- Simon Fraser University
- University of British Columbia
- All applicants must be in good academic standing at the time of application and at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Students must meet all application deadlines. Late materials will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Students must apply using the online submission form and upload support materials online, as instructed by the submission guidelines.
- Winning students must be willing to attend a special event in Toronto, scheduled by Aimia and the Art Gallery of Ontario, with a faculty member in recognition of their achievement.
- Artwork by all 15 finalists will be used by the AGO and Aimia on the prize website, in press communications and in promotional materials relating to the scholarship program.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Monday, March 2, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST DEADLINE EXTENDED TO Monday, March 9 at 11:59 pm EST!
* required fields
The jury will make their selections based entirely on the contents of the support materials submitted. Students are encouraged to submit a focused selection of artwork produced anytime over the course of their undergraduate degree. Images and video are both acceptable media, and submission instructions for each are below. For more information on the selection process, please read our FAQ.
A 250-word artistic statement summarizing your practice and giving context to the works included in your portfolio (in .pdf, .doc or .docx format).
Up to 15 .jpeg images, no larger than 2 MB each.
Excerpts from up to 2 video works, with a total running time of no more than 5 minutes. We ask that you upload any video works directly to Vimeo, and include the links below. If the videos are password protected, please include the password.
Full credit information for each work, including artists’ name, title, dimensions, date, and medium information (in in .pdf, .doc or .docx format). Please include thumbnails of the works submitted to ensure accuracy and clarity.
The deadline for submission of the completed Aimia | AGO Photography Prize Scholarship Program Application is
Monday, March 2, 2015 Monday, March 9. The online application and ALL required supporting materials must be submitted by this date. Late materials will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Thank you for your interest in The Aimia | AGO Photography Prize Scholarship Program.
If you have any questions about the application form or process, please contact email@example.com.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.