We’re very excited that Patti Smith will be performing at the AGO on March 7, 2013, and we suspect you are too. We also suspect you have some questions about how to get tickets, and we want to make sure you have all the info you need.
Part of the AGO’s programming for Patti Smith: Camera Solo, An Evening of Words and Song with Patti Smith will be part of the March lineup for our 1st Thursdays program on March 7, 2013, with two separate performances — one at 7:30 p.m. and one at 9:45 p.m. Advance tickets for An Evening of Words and Song with Patti Smith, which include 1st Thursday general admission, are $13 for AGO members and $15 for the public and go on sale Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, at 10 a.m. at ago.net, by phone and in person at the Gallery.
A few things!
- There is a strict two-ticket limit per person (we will cancel any tickets purchased beyond of the limit).
- We will not accept ticket orders by phone, online or in person before 10 a.m.
- Please have your membership number available if you are a Member. All customers should have their method of payment available in order to expedite their purchase.
- General admission tickets to 1st Thursdays, which do not include access to Smith’s performances, are $10 for general public and $8 for AGO members.
- This is an intimate event with Patti Smith with a very a limited amount of tickets, and we expect this event to sell out very quickly. We cannot guarantee that patrons attempting to purchase tickets by any of the three available methods will be successful.
- Get tickets here starting at 10 a.m. on Feb. 8.
- When you arrive at our ticketing page, please make sure you have user details ready (either your Membership login info or your user ID and password you have used previously to buy tickets).
- If you have never purchased tickets from our site, we recommend you register as a user in advance and have your login information ready at 10 a.m. on Feb. 8.
- Please make sure to have your method of payment on hand to keep the process moving.
- Do not attempt to purchase more than two tickets; accounts that try to do so will be removed from the system.
Buying by phone
- buyers are welcome to call 416-979-6608. Members of the Gallery also have the option to call 416-979-6620.
- Only calls taken at 10 a.m. or later will be processed.
- Please have your Members’ number and method of payment ready.
Buying in person
- Due to public safety/site security reasons, the AGO cannot allow overnight camping on its property. Customers wishing to purchase tickets in person for the Patti Smith events are asked to arrive half an hour prior to the events going on sale at 9:30 a.m.
- Members should have membership number handy to take advantage of their membership discount.
- All patrons should have their method of payment handy, to help speed up the transaction.
- Being in the line does not guarantee purchase. The event will sell out extremely fast and not all customers will obtain tickets.
- Members will purchase tickets at the same spot as non-Members; AGO staff will ensure that everyone hoping to buy a ticket for Smith’s performances is directed to the right line.