What is your shopAGO Holiday Wish List? Get pinning and let us know!
How to Enter the shopAGO Holiday Wish List Contest
1. Follow the Art Gallery of Ontario’s boards on Pinterest.
2. With your Pinterest account, create a new board called “shopAGO Holiday Wish List Board.” The board must include products from the shopAGO Gift Guide only.
3. Pin at least five of your favourite shopAGO gifts from our shopAGO 2012 Gift Guide board or browse the 2012 shopAGO Holiday Gift Guide online and pin from there.
4. Email the URL link of your shopAGO Holiday Wish List Board to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win one of three $200 shopAGO shopping spree gift cards.
All entries must be received between 12/6/12 and 12/17/12.
NO Purchase Necessary. Open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) ages 18 years and older. Ends: 11:59 pm (est) 11/17/12. For complete details, see the Official Rules below.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on Dec. 6, 2012, through 11:59 p.m. (EST) Dec. 17, 2012 (“Promotion Period”), go to pinterest.com/agotoronto and follow us. You must be a member of Pinterest to follow our boards. Membership to Pinterest is free. Using your Pinterest profile, create a new board called shopAGO Holiday Wish List Board. The board must include Shop AGO Gift Guide products only.
Your Board should contain five or more gifts from the shopAGO 2012 Holiday gift guide. The board name must include shopAGO 2012 Holiday Gift Guide Wishlist and must include Shop AGO Gift guide products only. Gift highlight from other retailers are not permitted.
Pin at least five of your favorite shopAGO gifts from the 2012 shopAGO Holiday Gift Guide. Only one (1) board entry per person is permitted during the Promotion Period. The name entered via email and the Pinterest profile associated with the entry must be your own – all entries made on behalf of others will be null and void.
Then, to enter, email the URL of your shopAGO Holiday Wish List Board to email@example.com for a chance to win one (1) of three (3) $200 shopAGO shopping spree gift cards. Email must be received during the Promotion Period. At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, you will receive an email to notify you if you won a prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRIES: The contest is open all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority (18), as of Dec. 17, 2012, except employees/volunteers of the AGO and employees of all contest and media partners, agencies or contractors as well as members of their immediate family or members of their respective immediate families living in the same household. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. All entries become the property of the AGO and no correspondence relating to the contest will be entered into, except with the winning entrant(s).
Personal information provided on the entry form will not be used by the AGO to provide contest entrant(s) with additional AGO information including Membership and/or other Gallery promotions. If you would like to receive information/promotions from the AGO please visit http://www.ago.net/enews-subscription. The AGO will not be responsible for any lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible submissions. By entering the Prize Draw, the selected entrant(s) (the winners) consent to the use of their name(s) and/or photograph(s) in any publicity carried out by the AGO.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Dec. 19, 2012 from among all entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Art Gallery of Ontario (“Sponsor”). Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email, and will be required to sign an official AGO Contest Release form within three (3) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification via email as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE: Winners will receive One (1) of Three (3) $200.00 CDN shopAGO Gift Cards. Limit one prize per household. No substitution permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are available to be won. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded/or not awarded at Art Gallery of Ontario’s discretion.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering the contest, the entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Art Gallery of Ontario (the Sponsor) , which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize and signing a contest release form, the winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, all contest parties, Pinterest, their affiliates, directors, officers, volunteers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or participation in the promotion. The Sponsor and all contest parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, prize will be awarded from among all entries received as of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. SPONSOR: Art Gallery of Ontario. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest.